Health Outcomes Manager
A boutique research consultancy is advertising a vacancy for a Health Outcomes Manager, based in their office in London. The organisation provides a full range of services for clients seeking market access and reimbursement across evidence development, health economic modelling, and statistical analysis of trial data, among others. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic and innovative company and provide real expertise in the Health Economics/Market Access field.
- Provide leadership and project management on systematic reviews and outcomes research projects across a wide range of therapeutic areas.
- Lead, co-ordinate, and supervise junior staff as head of the Health Outcomes team and/or as project manager.
- Provide technical expertise in systematic reviews and evidence synthesis.
- Develop conceptual frameworks that guide analysis, internal methodological, and reporting standards for projects.
- Conduct or oversee study analyses, including meta-analysis and other evidence synthesis in collaboration with fellow technical analysts or statistician.
- Be responsible for the development of study reports, manuscripts, and conference presentations.
- Recognise or generate opportunities for further training of the staff or development of the business.
- Provide support or leadership on business development activities, including work on proposals for new projects.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in health outcomes research, ideally within academia, consulting, or the pharmaceutical sector
- Postgraduate qualification in a relevant discipline (e.g. Systematic Reviews, Health Policy, Health Technology Assessment)
- Excellent technical expertise in systematic review and evidence synthesis methodology
- Demonstrated knowledge of health technology assessment
- Good medical writing skills (putting together presentations, reports, dossiers, manuscripts)
- Competence in using analytical software (e.g. Excel, WinBUGS, Stata, RevMan etc.) to undertake data analysis and/or synthesis
- Line management experience.
- Project management experience desirable.
- Knowledge of indirect treatment comparison and network meta-analysis methods desirable.
- Business development experience desirable.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Flora Hickish at +44 2038660228 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.