Health Economics Principal
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting a Health Economics Principal to join their team based in central London. This contract research organisation (CRO) is renowned for their work in technological advances and access to real-world data. This is an exciting opportunity to become embedded in the wider clinical operations team and work on ground-breaking new medicine development.
- Securing projects from UK and International clients.
- Leading the team delivering these projects to ensure that they are completed on time and to the appropriate quality.
- Line managing a team of 8 to 15 Health Economists.
- Leading a small number of high-profile RWE & HE business initiatives.
- Contributing to team building including interviewing, mentoring and training juniors and activities to motivate and retain staff.
- Representing company in public through participation in conferences and symposiums.
Skills & Requirements:
- Previous experience of having led a team of Health Economic technical experts applying complex analytical skills to business issues.
- Experience working at management level with responsibility for leading business initiatives and teams.
- A proven track record in health economics or a related area such as economics, market access, healthcare management, or data science.
- Demonstrable commercial awareness and a thorough understanding of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Previous experience and exposure to coaching and mentoring more junior team members.
- Enthusiasm for maintaining and driving a culture of learning in the group.
- Preferably, an expert understanding of the use of health economics and modelling
- In-depth understanding of medical research processes.
- Ideally already have an established network of contacts in the pharmaceutical industry, academia, and HTA bodies such as NICE or SMC.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Flora Hickish at 0203 866 0228 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.