Health Economics Manager
A leading consultancy, supporting healthcare company's in the pharmaceutical and medical devices industry, is currently recruiting a Health Economics Manager to be based at their office in London.
- Provide leadership and project management on health economics modelling projects across a wide range of therapeutic areas.
- Lead, co-ordinate and supervise junior staff as head of the Health Economics team and/or as the Project Manager.
- Provide technical expertise and develop conceptual frameworks that guide the analysis and internal methodological standards in economic modelling projects.
- Conduct or oversee cost-effectiveness models, budget impact models, local adaptations, burden of illness etc, in collaboration with fellow Technical Analysts.
- Responsible for the development of study reports, manuscripts and conference presentations.
- Recognise or generate opportunities for further training of the staff or development of the business.
- Provide support or leadership on business development activities, including work on proposals for new projects.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in health economics research, ideally within academia, consulting or the pharmaceutical sector.
- Postgraduate qualification in a relevant discipline (e.g. Health Economics, Health Technology Assessment, Medical Statistics, Biostatistics, Mathematics, Econometrics).
- Demonstrated knowledge of health technology assessment and management of UK/EU5 submission dossiers.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Good medical writing skills (putting together presentations, reports, dossiers, manuscripts).
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail, along with the ability to maintain a high quality of the deliverables given competing demands and changing deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High self-motivation, can-do attitude, optimistic outlook and leadership ability.
- Knowledge and understanding of indirect treatment comparison and network meta-analysis methods.
- Knowledge and understanding of systematic literature review and evidence synthesis methodology.
- Project management, business development and line management experience.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Flora Hickish at 0203 866 0228 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.