Health Economics - Contractor
A major biotechnology company, with an extensive pipeline and commercial portfolio in oncology and immunology, currently has an exciting new job opportunity for a Health Economics - Contractor to join their UK team. This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative company that delivers life-changing drugs with over 4,000 employees in over 50 countries worldwide.
- Leading Health Technology Appraisal (HTA) submissions for products in the UK and Ireland in close cooperation with Medical and Marketing colleagues within the affiliate and Market Access colleagues in global.
- Managing external HTA consultant/agency relations in terms of driving performance to time and budget and ensuring high quality deliverables.
- Representing the company at high-level industry forums and updating colleagues within the affiliate in a timely manner.
- Leading outcomes research and real-world evidence (RWE) studies to both support HTA submissions and the value of company products in the market.
- Effectively planning and developing robust study protocols and statistical analysis plans is critical.
- Supporting budget management of department and acting as a custodian for the company's resources when externally commissioning projects and services to vendors.
- Sharing within the UK Health Economics, Outcomes Research, and Pricing Team as well as across affiliates in global.
- Being an integral member of the UK/IRE Health Economics, Outcomes Research and Pricing Team, and MACCA Team.
Skills and Requirements:
- Multiyear experience in the UK pharmaceutical industry.
- Post-graduate qualification in health economics, and/or health policy.
- Experience of leading positive HTA submissions that have resulted in patient access within the UK/Ireland.
- Strong numerical skills with experience of leading on health economics modelling.
- Demonstrated process and technical expertise in UK and Ireland reimbursement processes.
- Has experience working with reimbursement stakeholders.
- Experience of immunology, oncology and/or rare diseases desirable.
- Ability to think strategically and devise innovative market access and pricing strategies that have face validity from both a clinical, economic, humanistic and ethical perspective.
- Experience in leading outcomes research and RWE studies desirable.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kelechi Dyke at +44 203 854 0200 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.