Health Economics, Associate Director
A leading Health Economics and Outcomes Research consultancy is currently recruiting a Health Economic Associate Director to lead our Health Economics team. Based in London, this is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company, which is focussed on improving the quality of life for people around the world.
- Coordinating and leading health economics managers when conducting health economic research, performing clinical and economic evidence reviews, synthesis of inputs, model development and communication with clients.
- Maintaining a broad, strategic perspective for the health economics team.
- Providing direction across projects and areas of expertise.
- Providing advice and solutions on the use and interpretation of information.
- Supervising the development of conceptual frameworks that guide the analysis and internal methodological standards in economic modelling projects.
- Reviewing complex or sensitive work.
- Handling difficult research issues.
- Developing and implementing strategies that optimise individual performance.
- Handling the creation of strategic (internal) communication.
- Supporting the Scientific Director in business development.
- Offering new insights and applying different or novel solutions to make improvements.
Skills and Requirements:
- Postgraduate qualification in a relevant discipline (e.g. Health Economics, Health Technology Assessment, Medical Statistics, Biostatistics, Mathematics, Econometrics).
- Demonstrated knowledge of health technology assessment and management of UK/EU5 submission dossiers.
- Proven experience in health economics research, ideally within academia, consulting or the pharmaceutical sector.
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Knowledge and understanding of indirect treatment comparison and network meta-analysis methods.
- Knowledge and understanding of systematic literature review and evidence synthesis methodology.
- Introduce changes and drives innovation where needed.
- Good medical writing skills (putting together presentations, reports, dossiers, manuscripts).
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail, along with the ability to maintain a high quality of the deliverables given competing demands and changing deadlines.
- High self-motivation, can-do attitude, optimistic outlook and leadership ability.
- Driven, enthusiastic and has a keen interest in taking on a leadership role within a dynamic consultancy.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Flora Hickish at 0203 866 0228 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.