Head of Process Automation (Lead)
Proclinical are recruiting for a Head of Automation (Lead) to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Germany.
- Accountable for handling the higher-level manufacturing IT & automation division within the technology field, which involves the process and forming automation, electrical engineering and electrical workshop groups.
- Train group leaders in the division.
- Handle projects with concerns to the planning, selection, procurement, and commissioning of process control, SCADA and automation systems in the necessary time, cost and quality scope.
- Arrange and interface management concerning the technical planning of projects with the involvement of all technical participants.
- Responsible for both technical and disciplinary management of group leaders.
- You will plan resources and the affiliated prioritization and arrangement for investment planning when deploying personnel in projects and in plant operation.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in an engineering field such as automation technology or a similar qualification.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar management role.
- Knowledge of GMP setting.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Fluency in both German and English.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Patrick Turbidy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.