Head of Partnerships
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Head of Partnerships for a medical device and technology company located in Berkeley, CA. Successful candidate will be charged with developing and executing the Company's life sciences and devices partnership strategy by sourcing, negotiating, and closing partnership deals with life sciences, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
- Lead the development of the Company's partnership strategy and all aspects of deal sourcing and execution.
- Analyze opportunities for potential collaborations through market research, networking, and identification of complementary interests.
- Build an opportunity pipeline through outreach and networking.
- Identify key decision makers, introduce the Company's value proposition, and jointly co-create concepts to support overlapping interests.
- Scope solutions to support partners' clinical- and commercial-stage programs in conjunction with the Company's Sales, Clinical, and Product teams.
- Develop and negotiate terms with potential partners.
- Lead business case development, financial modeling, and valuation analysis to allow for optimal decision making.
- Work with the management team to ensure partnership opportunities align with broader company objectives and vision.
Skills and Requirements:
- 7+ years' experience building deal flow, negotiating partnerships, and collaborating with drug and device manufacturers.
- Industry experience at major pharmaceutical and life sciences companies, or equivalent experience that enables both partner-facing credibility and sound understanding of clinical and commercial-stage assets and programs.
- Broad base of connections within the biopharmaceutical industry and experience building collaborative relationships across companies.
- Ability to "talk science," engage with medical professionals, and understand published research.
- Track record of sourcing, negotiating, and closing deals and contract management.
- Enthusiasm for working at a startup.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Anna Graham at (+1) 415-660-4945 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Ravensburg (88212), Germany
A commercial-stage medical device manufacturer is seeking to hire a Device Support Specialist (DSS) to their office in Germany.