Head of Engineering
Proclinical are recruiting for a Head of Engineering to join an organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Germany.
- Assist the business process owners for site master planning such as CAPEX planning and methodical site development.
- Contribute to the engineering leadership team actions to share standard strategy and acknowledge common areas of risk and compliance.
- Recognise and execute new technologies for the division to improve procedures.
- Offer guidance to engineering and validation functions successfully meet site goals in support of company objectives and operate in the regulatory setting.
- You will assume ownership and accountability for all activities assumed as part of the role, to guarantee commitments to the organisation and personnel are always met.
- Contribute to regulatory inspections such as MHRA, FDA, etc.
- Cooperate with others as a member of the site leadership team and business functions to accomplish methodical plans.
- The ideal candidate will develop the safety culture, behaviours and practices and develop standard strategy concerning reducing the sites environmental footprint.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Exhibited experience working within a GMP setting in a pharmaceutical/biotech organisation.
- Leadership and people management familiarity.
- Regulatory expertise in validation.
- Acquaintance with mechanical and/or electrical engineering.
- Interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Prior involvement in CAPEX/OPEX management.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ruhee Saleh at +44 203 0590923.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.