Head of Compliance - Medical Affairs
A fully integrated pharmaceutical client is advertising a vacancy for a Head of Compliance - Medical Affairs, based in their office in London. The company specialises in various therapy areas including oncology, neurology, and gastroenterology, and employs several thousand across the globe. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a truly global establishment that demonstrates exemplary commitment to patient care.
- Ensure robust company policies and procedures meet the requirements of the relevant Codes of Practice, including, but not limited to, ABPI, IPHA, and EFPIA Codes of Practice.
- Ensure all relevant staff are adequately trained for their roles on industry Codes of Practice and related company policies and procedures.
- Help advise affiliated companies based on the Code principles adopted by the EMEA Head Office.
- Implement monitoring activities and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Manage the Medical Compliance Advisor to achieve the above objectives.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences.
- Demonstration of high performance in a compliance role.
- Expert level knowledge of the ABPI, IPHA, and EFPIA Codes of Practice and compliance requirements.
- Experience of implementing medical compliance programmes across organisations.
- Conducting audits and implementing tactics based on audit findings.
- Experience of training on industry codes of practice.
- Experience in writing and reviewing SOPs.
- Experience of presenting to stakeholders.
- Excellent knowledge of therapy areas and products across the company business groups.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Russell at +44 203 824 6104 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.