HE & HTA Evidence Lead - Global
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are partnering with a pharmaceutical organisation who are recruiting for an individual to join their team. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in England or Brussels. The opening position is for a HE & HTA Evidence Lead - Global.
- Evaluate and sign-off country reimbursement proposal reports.
- Get included in outcomes research, tactical planning, and any other market access-linked projects.
- You will adapt and refine international health economic deliverables to meet the requirements of countries alongside the country, regional and international cross-functional teams.
- Discuss and coach IM country teams on international economic and HTA tools.
- Supervise HEOR and HTA setting in IM countries and discuss significant implications to international and regional teams and leadership.
- Assist countries in shaping the HEOR and HTA setting in IM countries to reflect the full value of the company's solutions in their examinations.
- Notify launch plans and patient value brand plans to guarantee HE and HTA requirements are fully reflected.
- Other duties to be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a healthcare, health economics or an affiliated discipline.
- A background in health economics and outcomes research in a pharmaceutical or biotech organisation.
- Knowledge in the European health care ecosystem.
- Familiarity with product launch.
- Acquaintance with rare disease or speciality.
- Know-how of the design and execution of health economics methods with expansion participating in access methods, payer and HTA proposals.
- Project management abilities.
- Able to resolve issues.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nawale Benghrib on +44 203 871 8091.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.