Grant Manager A/B
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical is seeking a Grant Manager A/B for a medical education program located in Philadelphia, PA.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Provide pre and post award research and financial administration support for individual investigators in the department
- Monitor grant expenditures for compliance and take or recommend corrective actions as needed. Work with payroll coordinators and purchasing and accounts payable to ensure appropriate expenses are allocated to grant funds
- Produce and distribute specialized research related financial reports for investigators. Meet monthly to review their funds and total research portfolio
- Advise faculty within department policies and procedures
- Manage post award activity for department to ensure that issues are resolved in a timely and effective manner in accordance with policy
- Provide liaison to across research departments
- Provide guidance to faculty and staff concerning electronic submission of grant activities
- Assist in preparation and submission of reports
- Manage post-award processes including closeout, monitoring and review of all charges to sponsored projects, and audit requirements for federal awards and enforcing compliance with other sponsor guidelines
- Manage and direct proposal development, budget development and related pre-award issues for a diverse sponsor portfolio including both basic science and clinical grants
- Oversee payroll on grants and work closely with the human resources team to ensure accuracy of salary distribution, effort reporting and other payroll related issues
- Meet with Principal Investigators to review financial issues with their research programs and to secure their approval of reports
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science and 3 to 5 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Natalie Magola at +(1) 267-523-2553 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.