Graduate Service Admin
Proclinical are thrilled to announce an exciting client that specialises in Medical aesthetics are looking for a Graduate Service Admin to join their team in Brussels. This is a fantastic way to start your career in pharmaceuticals, whilst making a difference in medicine.
- Assist with the day to day operations
- Support the execution of various projects, this may include setting up meetings, creating/updating presentations
- Assisting at internal events
- Help draft and develop communications for the various bodies you may be in communication with.
- Ad Hoc administrative tasks
Skills and Requirements
- Must have graduated
- Eager to learn
- Able to work independently
- Driven and highly motivated
- Confident multi-tasking different jobs and priorities
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and other IT applications
Please click on the Apply button. Kindly include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Keri Marshall at 0207 440 0679 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies