GMA - Onc (Solid Tumor)
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Global Medical Director of Oncology with a leading pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA. As the Global Medical Director for Oncology, you will ensure strategies, tactics and materials are aligned to the Global Molecule Team's objectives and can be adapted and executed by the regions.
- Develop annual and long range Global Medical Plan for assigned product/s.
- Develop data generation plans (ISTs & Ph IV) in alignment with the Global Molecule Team (GMT) objectives.
- Develop core scientific platform, which should encompass clinical attributes and role in addressing unmet medical needs.
- Craft communication strategy and high-level communication plan.
- Maintain strong scientific knowledge of current competitive landscape and future product entries.
- Drive medical communications core materials at the product level (e.g. Core Product and Disease Training, Sponsored Study Slide decks) to be disseminated and adapted by the regions.
- Responsible for developing and executing Medical Affairs pre-approval strategy.
- Shape market for Phase III products by developing both core and scientific messages.
- Engage early in molecule development to ensure needs are met in Phase III and Phase IV data generation plans.
- Member of the GMT, Development Core Team, and other key matrix teams.
- Represent voice of Medical in the GMT and provide a holistic view of Medical Affairs strategy for molecule.
- Develop metrics and KPIs to track success of the communication strategy and plan.
- Work with Commercial Development Team to develop plans and materials to ensure a successful product launch.
Skills and Requirements:
- Doctorate degree required. MD, Pharma or PhD degree.
- Clinical experience in Oncology highly desired.
- Previous (> 10 years) medical affairs or clinical development experience in Oncology highly desired.
- High degree of professionalism, integrity and collaboration required.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with post marketing Phase IV preferred.
- Experience with strategic and tactical planning for pipeline and marketed product preferred.
- Strong leadership, team building, negotiation and ability to execute a must.
- Ability to travel required.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact James Stevens at (+1) 646-693-0610 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.