GMA - Neurology
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Global Medical Director of Neurology/CNS with a leading pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA. As the Global Medical Director for Neurology/CNS, you will ensure strategies, tactics and materials are aligned to the Global Molecule Team's objectives and can be adapted and executed by the regions.
- Develop annual and long range Global Medical Plan for Neurology/CNS.
- Develop Neurology/CNS data generation plans (ISTs & Ph IV) in alignment with the Global Molecule Team (GMT) objectives.
- Develop Neurology/CNS core scientific platform, which should encompass Neurology/CNS clinical attributes and role in addressing unmet medical needs.
- Craft Neurology/CNS communication strategy and high-level communication plan.
- Maintain strong scientific knowledge of Neurology/CNS current competitive landscape and future product entries.
- Drive medical communications core materials at the product level (e.g. Core Product and Disease Training, Sponsored Study Slide decks) to be disseminated and adapted by the regions.
- Responsible for developing and executing Medical Affairs pre-approval strategy.
- Shape market for Phase III products by developing both core and scientific messages.
- Engage early in molecule development to ensure needs are met in Phase III and Phase IV data generation plans.
- Member of the GMT, Development Core Team, and other key matrix teams.
- Represent voice of Medical in the GMT and provide a holistic view of Medical Affairs strategy for molecule.
- Considered an expert in specific molecule area and can harness global insights to develop a holistic perspective for the Neurology/CNS GMA plan.
- Develop metrics and KPIs to track success of the communication strategy and plan.
- Work with Commercial Development Team to develop plans and materials to ensure a successful product launch.
Skills and Requirements:
- Doctorate degree required. MD degree preferred.
- Clinical experience in NEUROSCIENCE or sleep highly desired.
- Previous (> 10 years) medical affairs or clinical development experience in NEUROSCIENCE or sleep highly desired.
- High degree of professionalism, integrity and collaboration required.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with post marketing Phase IV preferred.
- Experience with strategic and tactical planning for pipeline and marketed product preferred.
- Strong leadership, team building, negotiation and ability to execute a must.
- Ability to travel Required.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact James Stevens at (+1) 646-693-0610 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.