Global Scientific Director
A leading international healthcare company is seeking to recruit a Global Scientific Director to their team in Switzerland. The organisation is a global provider of automated laboratory instruments and solutions that develops, produces, markets, and supports automated workflow solutions that empower laboratories to achieve more. This vacancy is an excellent opportunity to work with a highly prestigious organisation whose historic presence has been a cornerstone in the pharmaceutical industry.
- May take the lead Scientific Responsible role.
- May act as a member of the Study Management team (SMT).
- Collaborates with external stakeholders (e.g. TAEs, collaborative groups) to set up and conduct evidence generation activities.
- Ensures that medical and scientific data are provided to other stakeholders such as regulatory, drug safety, health economic, public policy. Represents medical in PBRER preparation as appropriate.
- Contributes to the medical education needs assessment.
- When appointed and appropriate, may be responsible for approval of scientific and medical education materials, Q&A and other documents for internal distribution (applicable for Senior/Principal GSD).
- If appointed and appropriate, provides guidance to other iMP members on how to translate complex scientific and medical information into lay terms (e.g. patient materials).
- Collaborates with digital health team and other relevant stakeholders to define the strategic needs and implement digital health solutions in medical strategy development and execution.
- May be responsible for the coordination of all congress activities on behalf of iMP.
- May be responsible for organization of affiliate briefings and may lead the execution of internal medical education materials and Q&A documents.
- When appointed and appropriate, may deliver presentations at congresses during medical education events.
- When appointed and appropriate, may be responsible for ensuring that medical information provided in promotional materials is accurate and balanced and may approve (sign off) promotional materials (applicable for Senior/Principal GSD).
- Responsible for budget planning and tracking of the respective area/activities in collaboration with GL and Project Manager.
- Drives collaboration with different functions inside and outside of PDMA.
- Acts as a core iMP member, may be a member of the iSquad.
- Senior GSDs with proven and strong medical background/knowledge may act as a core Development Working Group and Triad member for compounds advanced in the life cycle.
- Responsible for acting in line with legal, regulatory and company standards and codes of practice.
- Completes all required training modules as priority.
- Participates mainly in execution of evidence generation activities.
- Contributes to other selected aspects of medical plan implementation, incl. insights strategy components under supervision of Senior/Principal GSD or GMD.
Skills and Requirements:
- Capable of working independently in all areas of evidence generation activities' execution.
- Capable of working in all other areas of responsibility, including insights collection and analysis with little guidance/limited supervision by GL and/or GML and/or GEL
- Capable of building an integrated insights strategy and plan for the product/indication. Is able to cover all areas of GSD core and extended responsibilities.
- Contributes to the innovation in these areas.
- May represent iMP in cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kevin Hansberry at +44 207 440 0636 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Our client, a global biotechnology company that employs over 20,000 people across the world, is looking to hire a Global Medical Lead (Global Medical Affairs Director - Physician).
£0.00 - £130000.00 per annum
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Clinical Development Medical Director - Rare Diseases/Gene Therapy to their office in London.