Global Medical/Scientific Director
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Global Medical/Scientific Director, you will be based in the desirable area of Switzerland, Basel. This is a chance to join a top healthcare organisation who provide an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.
- Supporting the Lung Cancer team on:
- Slide desk
- Advisory boards
- Developing materials
- Overseeing PDMA trials.
- Contributes to establishing and implementing appropriate policies and standards for all activities of the medical plan for the therapeutic area (e.g. studies, publications, registries, KOL partnership).
- Works with Lifecycle Leaders to synergise medical plans across Lifecycle Teams of the same therapeutic area.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in either Medical Affairs or Clinical Trial management (medical monitoring part).
- Degree in Life Sciences either MD or PhD (has to be MD for the clinical experience to count).
- Experience with Oncology.
- Experience working in a global matrix environment.
- Team player, flexible and open to adapt to workload demand.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Anna Bigiotti on +44 2038542470 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.