Global Labelling Consultant
Proclinical is working with a global pharmaceutical business who are hiring a Global Labelling Consultant to implement global labelling activities for a project. The goal is to prepare the project for marketing authorisations and discussion with authorities. This is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an international and established company that has been inventing in the pharmaceutical industry for more than a century.
- Consulting for development of Company Core Data Sheet and submission labelling.
- Using data analysis and labelling standards to compile the Company Core Data Sheet.
- Answer questions/feedback from the Health Authorities.
- Consulting for labelling discussions with the global project team
- Advising on best practices for regulatory labelling cross-functionally, ensuring excellent quality is maintained and timelines are being met.
Skills and Requirements
- Proven Labelling experienced required.
- Meeting project-timelines.
- History of regulatory experience (a minimum of 12 months).
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Keri Marshall at 0207 440 0679 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.