Global Health Outcomes Director
Proclinical are in partnership with a Global Healthcare company in search for a Health Outcomes Director. The post-holder will be expected to support the launch of a new therapy, focusing on the health economics and evidence generation. This role is based within the EU, and is very flexible in terms of location.
- Effective prioritisation of payer insights in evidence generation
- GHO projects supporting CAB LA + RPV LA IEP, bringing required technical knowledge and ensuring high quality of deliverables
- Specific sub-teams, projects, or external collaborations involved in value evidence generation, including functions such as health outcomes, epidemiology, statistics, clinical, medical affairs
- Transparency and alignment of Regional/Local evidence generation activities to the IET
- External collaborations and scientific evidence requirements with academic groups, reimbursement bodies and decision makers (e.g. formal scientific advice, NGOs)
- Areas for partnership will include: Study design in alignment with stakeholder insights and the IEP, working with LOC colleagues to ensure local evidence generation needs are met in line with the medicine strategy, working with commercial, market access, patient-aligned roles and other colleagues to gain insights into evidence generation requirements.
- The HEOR specific activities as defined in the IEP (economic modelling, RWE projects, indirect comparisons, PRO studies, etc) ensuring the scientific robustness of the study protocol, study execution, analyses, and reporting. This will frequently be in collaboration with external contracted research organizations (CROs).
- GHO input to regulatory documents with accuracy and scientific integrity.
- Impactful publications and downstream activities, including supporting the medical and commercial teams with communication materials and training to ensure optimal dissemination of the evidence.
- Support country-specific adaptations of global deliverables and country reimbursement strategies across ViiV portfolio, providing input to training sessions with local country teams.
Skills and Requirements
- Master's degree in any of the following: health outcomes, health economics, epidemiology, pharmacy, health or life sciences, infectious diseases, HIV
- Significant experience in health outcomes or an aligned discipline/function
- Pharmaceutical experience that includes drug development and/or launch experience in support of value evidence generation
- Strong technical knowledge in key areas including economic modelling and observational studies
- Leadership, networking, communication and influencing skills to work effectively in a complex matrix environment
- Self-motivated ownership and accountability for projects, to move them forward, and deliver with minimal supervision
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with ability to distil complex data into appropriate communication packages for wide variety of internal/external audiences
- Strong critical thinking strategically and tactically
- Excellent communication and project management skills to successfully operate as GHO functional lead in cross-functional teams to identify needs and develop health outcomes strategies.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.