Global Head of HTA Statistics & Analytics
One of the top 10 pharmaceutical organisations is currently recruiting for a Global Head of HTA Statistics & Analytics to join their team in Maidenhead. This organisation is renowned for their work across multiple therapy areas and inlcude's the current bestselling drug in the world in their portfolio. This is an exciting opportunity to become embedded in the team and work on ground-breaking new medicine development.
- Builds and develops a high-performing analytics team
- Provides strategic oversight and conducts a variety of analytic activities, including leveraging a variety of HTA-relevant statistical methodologies
- Serves as an internal expert on HTA-related statistical & analytics issues, providing training to the organization on HTA methodologies
- Leads effort to define company-wide standards[SM1] for HTA methodologies
- Provides and oversees statistical consultation as needed for HTA-related requests in collaboration with DSS
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with internal stakeholders and organizational leaders, including Global Market Access and Pricing (GMAP), affiliate and Area Market Access, Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR), and DSS
- Monitors project progress, facilitates prioritization of team's activities, and ensures appropriate resource allocation
- Provides regular performance feedback, development and coaching to direct reports
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Heidi at 0044 203 854 1033 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Up to £200.00 per hour
Proclinical is advertising a vacancy for a Data Analyst with a leading biopharmaceutical company.
A well-known international pharmaceutical company with sites around the globe is looking to hire a Technical Validation Specialist.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a Senior Business Analyst at their office based in Switzerland.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for an Application Support Analyst to be based in Switzerland.