Global Clinical Study Manager - Boston, MA
Our client, a leading global oncology and immunotherapies, biotechnology company is looking to hire a Clinical Study Manager to join their clinical team in Boston, MA. As the Global Clinical Study Manger, you will lead the study execution team meetings and work cross-functional to ensure activities are met.
- Provide clinical operations input into clinical study protocol and informed consent form development. As well as, create clinical operations and document templates by the study team, CRO and study sites.
- Manage all aspects of clinical study execution.
- Primary day-to-day contact for assigned study vendors, including clinical CRO, site activation, patient recruitment and issue resolution.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
- 7+ years of industry experience, with at least 5+ years in a clinical operations role
- Experience supporting or managing clinical trials at a sponsor company
- Previous experience with global oncology or immunotherapy clinical studies preferred
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Manushi Desai at (+1) 617-830-2023 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.