Global Clinical Study Leader
A great home-based opportunity has arisen for a Global Clinical Study Leader to join a leading biopharmaceutical company. This is a 12-month contract role, were you will be given the chance to make a positive change towards medicine.
- Lead and facilitate communication across all functions. Lead and conduct investigator meetings and other study related meetings.
- Provide input into and hold accountability for the development of essential study documents in accordance with relevant AZ SOPs.
- Ensure all external service providers engaged at the study level are performing to contracted goals and timelines/budget. Ensure adequate oversight is documented and any issues are escalated appropriately. May participate in vendor selection activities.
- Develop and maintain relevant study plans as well as detailed and realistic study timelines.
- Maintain oversight over quality issue reporting in accordance with relevant AZ SOPs and collaborate with all functions and/or external service providers as necessary to implement corrective and preventative actions.
- Oversee Trial Master File (TMF) completion from study start until archiving, in accordance with relevant AZ SOPs.
- Ensure timely compliance with company-wide governance controls (e.g. Delegation of Authority, Clinical Trial Transparency, etc.).
- Work on non-drug project work such as process improvements as discussed and agreed upon with their line manager. May act as Subject Matter Expert for a particular process or system within Study Management Early.
Skills and Requirements
- Must have 3 years Clinical Trial Assistant experience.
- Scientific background is desirable.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Matthew Pike at 0207 440 0639 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.