Global Application Manager Lab Systems
Proclinical are recruiting for a Global Application Manager Lab Systems to join a CMO. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Plankstadt.
- Gude the review of new application and upgrades (new features) together with the service provider, site IT divisions and business key users.
- Serve as a global system owner and system administrator for various applications.
- Guarantee that the application conducts as expected by the business, by offering aid and troubleshooting and deploying advancements.
- You will serve as the main point of contact for the suppliers and key users of the applications.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in an IT, or technical field with abilities and familiarity in handling IT.
- Demonstrable experience with IT applications used in a manufacturing, quality control setting such as lab information management systems and chromatography data systems.
- Acquaintance with labvantage, LABS/Q and chromelon would also be taken into consideration as an advantage.
- Familiarity with guiding IT projects and project team members.
- Expertise on SQL database.
- Prior involvement working within a pharmaceutical organisation which involves qualification and validation actions, which would be taken into consideration.
- Goal focused with the ability to meet deadlines.
- A motivated and committed individual with a keenness to perform well.
- Fluency in English with knowledge in German, French, Italian or Portuguese would be advantageous.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sheridon Lloyd on +41 61 563 1243.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.