Global Accounting Lead
Proclinical have partnered with a large biotech in search for a Global Accounting Lead. This is a 6 months contracted role and you will be expected to oversee all accounting activities. The Global Accounting Lead is responsible for providing global views of the biosimilars business, including license agreement incomes, manufacturing income, R&D, Collaboration Profit shares. This is an exciting opportunity to establish your career within a global pharmaceutical company.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Finance / Accounting
- Chartered Accountant (CPA / ACA /ACCA …)
- Minimum of 4-5 years experience in similar position
- Biotech/pharma experience is a plus, but not required.
- Combination of affiliate and headquarter experience is a plus
- Expert knowledge of relevant accounting and financial concepts and principles US GAAP a must, IFRS a plus
- Strong systems knowledge, with a focus on Hyperion/Essbase/Oracle
- Advanced excel skills
- Fluent business level English is a pre-requisite with other European languages as a plus
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.