Freelance Senior Manager Clinical Operations
A leading global pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Freelance Senior Manager Clinical Operations. The organisation develops life transforming therapies that support patients fighting rare and life-threatening diseases whilst offering an excellent working environment and opportunities for career development. Based in the company's Italian office on a home-based capacity, this is an excellent opportunity to provide expertise in the clinical sector.
This is a full-time contract position, running for an initial 6-moth period with a possibility of extension.
- Overseeing the CRO.
- Working closely with the CRAs to make sure they are adhering to complex protocols.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least 5 years of study management experience.
- A monitoring background preferred plus experience working in complex therapy areas.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Troy Neenan at +44 203 078 9576 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An international pharmaceutical company is recruiting a Shanghai Clinical Project Manager to their office in Shanghai.
A historic pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Clinical Study Manager to their office in the UK.
Clinical Project Manager