Freelance Associate Director Clinical Operations
A great career opportunity has emerged at a multinational pharmaceutical company for a Freelance Associate Director Clinical Operations. The organisation specialises in developing life-transforming therapies for patients with severe and life-threatening diseases and is offering this position with their Italian office on a home-based capacity. The company offers an excellent working environment and opportunities for career development within the organisation.
This is a full time contract position, running for an initial 6-moth period with a possibility of extension.
- Taking responsibility for strategic oversight of multiple vendors such as the CRO.
- Managing a team of Clinical Operations Manager on a global level.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least 8 years of study management experience.
- A monitoring background preferred plus experience working in complex therapy areas.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Troy Neenan at +44 203 078 9576 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
A leading biopharmaceutical company, researching and developing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA), is recruiting for a Director of Oncology Target Discovery.
Up to £75000.00 per annum
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit an Senior Clinical Manager, Clinical Operations to their office in London.
Proclinical Staffing have partnered with a Start-up Biotech based in Central London who are looking for a Director/ Senior Director, Clinical Operations to join their team.
£0.00 - £135000.00 per annum
A leading Pharmaceutical company, delivering life-transforming medicines for serious diseases, is currently recruiting a Director of Clinical Program Management at their office in London.
£0.00 - £650.00 per day
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Contract Associate Director Clinical Development.