Proclinical are recruiting for a FPGA Developer for a consultancy. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Vorarlberg.
- Design, develop, and verify FPGA-based systems orienting around firmware.
- Collaborate with hardware engineers to facilitate the effective and viable operation of FPGA-based systems.
- The ideal candidate will develop and uphold firmware design documentation and testing processes.
- Partake in code evaluations, technical meetings and numerous design actions.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in an electrical engineering or computer technology.
- Familiarity with FPGA design, which involves RTL design in VHDL, synthesis and place-and-route.
- Acquaintance with the industry standards FPGA design tools, for example: Intel, Quartas or Xilinx Vinado.
- Expertise on firmware development, which involves low-level firmware design.
- Prior involvement with C coding and microcontroller programming would be beneficial to the role.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Fluency in both the German and English languages.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mechyla Geweld at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.