Proclinical is seeking a Formulation Scientist for a cutting-edge biotech company located in Cambridge, MA.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Formulation and process development, characterization of drug product in vials and in prefilled syringes.
- Responsibilities include initiating projects, literature review, experimental design, execution, data analysis, and report writing in support of early and late stage manufacture and process characterization activities
- Support In-house and external drug product production of non-clinical, developmental and clinical material.
- Design, manage and execute in-house lab activities
- Author and review of technical protocols and reports in support of manufacturing process characterization activities
Skills and Requirements:
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience in parenteral formulation and/or process development
- Hands-on experience in parenteral drug product formulation process development and aseptic operation
- Hands-on experience in analytical and characterization methods for drug products and processes UPLC/HPLC, UV/vis spectroscopy, viscosity, density, titration and compendia assays, particle analysis
- Demonstrated in-depth understanding of formulation and process of designing experiments and interpreting results
- Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering, biochemical engineering, or pharmaceutical sciences
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jackie Cerchio at +(1) 267-846-2026 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.