Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Formulation Engineer with a global biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will be working in the small molecule Formulation Development group to understand the impact of material properties on extended release (ER) tablet formulation to support the development of small molecule ER platform.
- Work in the small molecule Formulation Development group to understand the impact of material properties on extended release (ER) tablet formulation.
- Support the development of small molecule ER platform.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Pharmaceutical Sciences and other relevant disciplines. BS degree required.
- Knowledge in characterization techniques for particle size, powder flow, compact mechanical strength and other physical properties.
- Knowledge in melt-granulation or hot-melt extrusion.
- Knowledge in oral dosage formulation.
- Knowledge in MATLAB, OriginPro. Data mining will be a plus.
- Basic understanding of material physiochemical properties, polymer science, oral dosage formulation, and data analysis.
- The candidate should be proficient with a variety of instrumentation platforms and software applications such MATLAB, OriginPro, and Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point). Experience with data mining/machine learning will be a plus.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.