Fluid Biomarker Expert - Neuroscience
Proclinical are excited to announce a vacancy for a talented Fluid Biomarker Expert to join a Swiss biotechnology organisation. This role sits within Neuroscience and is dedicated to the development of innovative biomarker strategies.
- Assessment of protein/metabolite biomarker technology landscape and opportunities within a therapeutic indication focusing initially on neurodegeneration
- Expertise in assessment and development of novel biomarker approaches in fluid or tissue samples (e.g. blood, CSF, biopsy)
- Builds partnerships with external partners/CROs to assess and develop new assay technologies for neuroscience indications with an initial focus on neurodegeneration
- Creates GCP-compliant documentation for clinical projects (e.g., study plans, validation reports, and study reports)
- Responsible for compliance with internal Roche clinical record keeping requirements
- Responsible for compliance with Roche Safety, Health and Environment guidelines (SHE)
- Responsible for maintaining required training in Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 5 years' experience in biomarker research, biomarker assays
- Experience with proteins
- Advanced degree (e.g PhD) in with emphasis on molecular biology, biochemistry, and clinical biomarkers
- Neuroscience expertise, particularly neurodegeneration and inflammation in the CNS
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies