Financial System Analyst
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Financial System Analyst with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Maintain in depth knowledge and understanding of all key compliance state and federal laws and regulations as well as corporate policies and procedures.
- Provides support for monitoring, documenting and providing recommendations on the compliance of operations and procedures to the internal policies, procedures, as well as applicable local, state and federal regulations.
- Performs monitoring tasks, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing, evidence, and documenting processes and procedures.
- Compiles and analyzes the affiliate information in order to monitor transactions performed by the company, and making the appropriate comparison between amounts recorded and support included for such recording by checking amounts, reviewing details, and reconciling figures. Identify any inconsistency and analyze data so that it can be accurately documented.
- Ensures all monitoring procedures and activities are carried out and documented in accordance with Standard Operating procedures and policies as defined by the Company.
- Reviews and analyzes appropriate documents and evidence.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Master's degree or CPA preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Capable of handling multiple priorities
- Proficient PC software (Microsoft)
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-983-0134.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.