Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Financial Support Specialist with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidate will work with Clinical teams, Clinical Analysts, appropriate departmental team members & resources, and functional areas to maintain the flow of purchase order payment requests using the designated invoice database, and systems.
- Conduct vendor contract reviews, assure proper clinical team review of invoices, assemble appropriate attachments and ensure required review/approvals are in place prior to routing payments for final processing.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Primary interface with Clinical teams and other functional groups for payment-related activities.
- Coordinate payment timelines between Payment Specialists and other functional areas.
- Using available databases and resources related to EDC database(s) in order to set-up payments in departmental database / system; May enter contract data into departmental database / system.
- Act as primary resource to Payment Specialists on answering questions or providing guidance on the invoice processing process
- Maintain tracking of payment activities to ensure adherence to timelines.
- Communicate status to management including proposing recommendations for issue resolution.
- Responsible for producing accurate and high-quality payments and reports in a timely manner.
- Investigate and resolve issues that arise, responsible for effectively assessing and trouble-shooting issues that arise during the routine processing of payments or generation of reports.
Skills and Requirements:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree, preferably in Finance or related field, with 1+ years relevant experience.
- Thorough knowledge of standard business procedures including outsourcing, finance and budgeting.
- Must have thorough understanding of the payments process and systems and be able to learn software systems quickly (i.e. RAVE Electronic Data Capture, MIDAS, Quantum, COMPASS, Apttus etc).
- MS Excel and database entry necessary. Experience in clinical research, Finance, Outsourcing, Accounts Payable, or equivalent is required.
- Ability to recognize and work with manager to resolve computational and contractual errors in contracts and invoices.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amanda Rivera at (+1) 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.