Financial Support Analyst
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Financial Support Analyst with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Ensure that all Third party and intercompany sales, cost and unit data are reported in accordance with policy and provided accurately to all of the systems that require the data for financial reporting, forecasting and analysis.
- Responsible for the SAP COPA (Controlling Profitability Analysis) and CSM (Consolidated Sales and Margin - Datamart) FDH (Financial Data Hub) reporting and the related master data from both a system and data perspective.
- Monthly Sales Reporting
- Perform reconciliation of SAP COPA data to SAP GL to ensure consistent sales reporting.
- Analyze and recommend/make changes for any out of balance issues.
- Create and review journal entries for deferral of worldwide intercompany sales and cost.
- Reconcile deferral with HFM, analyze and make any updates needed.
- Create and review journal entries for worldwide recognition of margin earned. Reconcile vs expected margin values, analyze and make updates as needed.
- Train users on new systems/procedures.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required: Accounting/Finance or related field.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-983-0134.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.