Financial Support Analyst
Proclinical is seeking a Financial Support Analyst for a leading biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. The Financial Analyst is responsible for providing primary support for the preparation of Product Financial Flows for the products and transfer prices process.
- Assist in creating Product Financial Flows for products
- Support the preparing the documentation of transfer pricing calculations in accordance with tax rules, including information and data gathering, status calls with stakeholders.
- Support Corporate Tax on execution of business integration for affiliates related to transfer pricing.
- Liaison with business unit personnel to ensure compliance with global transfer pricing methodologies, processes, and responsibilities during TP integration
- Collaborate with TP team on migrating TP process to pricing system.
- Support TP issuance for products in Planning process and Daily process
- Develop and deliver training to affiliates and headquarters finance groups
Skills and Requirements:
- A./B.S. in Accounting or Finance required
- 0-3 years of experience working in financial analysis, audit, costing accounting, or working in a global tax environment, experience in transfer pricing preferred. - open to various past work experiences, strong desire to learn and develop
- Strong critical thinking skills, applying transfer pricing concepts to differing fact patterns.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at (+1) 267-536-3075 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.