Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Financial Specialist with a biotechnology company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Responsible in a group of 4-5 persons for the RTR integration of 40+ entities in an SAP S/4 HANA environment (FI/CO, Tax, product costing) and
- for engaging other teams to ensure the completion of current build scope, resolve defects, execute cutover and data conversions, support end-to-end testing, and the rollout to end-users.
- Responsible for:
- the set up of Finance Master Data (Company Code, Profit Centers, Cost Centers, Internal Orders, WBS, GL account, Alternate GL accounts, US GAAP ledger, Local GAAP ledger, TAX GAAP ledger)
- the set up of product flows, material master data and product costing
- the data transfer from one systems (SAP and non-SAP) to another SAP system for beginning Trial Balance, AR/AP/FA/Inventory/Interco subledgers, YTD Sales/COS by material
- the set up of direct/indirect Tax and legal needs
- the setup of Reporting (performance and legal reporting)
- the walk through and training Sessions, the Standard Operating Procedures and their local variants
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Information Technology, Business Process Management, or related field OR Professional Equivalence;
- Proficient in requirement gathering , SAP implementation, data migration, SAP configuration and the master data attributes that drive SAP business processes;
- Hands-on experience in: AP, AR, Fixed Assets, Fiscal Requirements, Financial Analysis;
- SAP S/4 HANA preferred
- 5+ years of hands on SAP FI-CO experience;
- Strong business acumen, strong accounting knowledge and management consulting experience; good proficiency in Excel;
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-983-0134.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.