Financial Planning and Reporting Analyst
Proclinical is recruiting for a Financial Planning and Reporting Analyst for a biopharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Partner with senior management to identify, understand and scope departmental resourcing needs.
- Collaborate closely with departmental business partners to lead and be responsible for quarterly forecasting and annual planning.
- Drive process improvements and efficiencies, identifying potential cost saving to make budget trade-offs.
- Partner closely with Accounting, Procurement and Facilities groups to ensure capital requests are procured and accounted for accurately on company's financials.
- Responsible for accurately forecasting and reporting results on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis to upper management.
- Help drive financial education, accountability, and operational excellence throughout the organization.
- Analyze data to explain trends and variances from budget and forecast to upper management.
Skills and Requirements:
- Able to think strategically, formulating actionable financial analyses and seeing them through.
- Experience in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel; experience with SAP preferred.
- Strong work ethic and team player.
- Able to handle multiple assignments and manage competing priorities with tight deadlines.
- High degree of professionalism.
- Ability to work sensitively with confidential material.
- Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills.
- Comfortable communicating with various levels of management.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Samantha Reader (+1) 267-983-0134 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An international pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to recruit a Senior Accountant to their office in Switzerland.
München (81249), Germany
A commercial-stage medical device manufacturer is seeking to hire an Accounts Payable Accountant to their office in Germany.