Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Financial Manager with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. The Development Finance team supports the Therapeutic Area Clinical leadership in strategic planning and execution of both current and long-term development goals for the Therapeutic Area's Budgets, Data Statistical Sciences and Clinical Programs. This position is responsible for financial planning and analysis related to Plan, Update, LBE and LRP.
- Responsible for leading all planning cycles (Plan/Update, LRP and LBE) including meaningful commentary and analysis. Responsible for executive summaries and presentations to senior management/ VPs
- Responsible for financial close activities, including accruals and reclasses. Responsible for ensuring monthly financial results are delivered accurately and timely and executive summaries with commentary are prepared and delivered to the senior management/VPs
- Assists with all financial aspects of key functional projects, systems initiatives, and integration activities to ensure finance requirements are implemented appropriately and process efficiencies are realized
- Provides decision support and financial advice for functional VP's delivering acquisition synergies and other business initiatives
- Provides analyses for ad hoc or other business presentations that lend insight into key business drivers enabling management to adapt more appropriate tactics/strategy to meet the LRP objectives
Skills and Requirements:
- BA in Accounting or Finance, CPA/MBA a plus
- 7+ years of progressive Accounting or Finance experience. Basic understanding of international accounting concepts a plus
- Strong financial, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with ability to operate independently, identify and implement process improvements, establish and adjust priorities to achieve objectives and operate with speed and agility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to confidently support multiple VPs within function and to influence others that do not report directly
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-536-3075.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.