Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Financial Manager with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- The information collected and distributed from SAP/Consolidate Sales and Margin, provides the detail framework for global consolidated cost reporting and planning.
- The information provides the basis by which product profitability is measured.
- Inaccuracy in this data has the potential to result in incorrect decisions related to product.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required: Accounting/Finance or related field.
- SAP experience required
- Cost Accounting experience in manufacturing strongly recommended
- Experience in Supply Chain Finance Operations preferable
- Consolidation and Reporting
- Process or Data Management
- Excellent analytical, communication, quantitative and interpersonal skills
- Ability to see a big picture and understand how the processes fit together
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-983-0134.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.