Financial Inventory Management Analyst
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Material Ledger Specialist with a biotechnology company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Engage other teams to ensure the completion of current build scope, resolve defects, execute cutover and data conversions, support end-to-end testing, and the rollout to end-users.
- Set up of product flows, material master data and product costing
- Data transfer from one compnaies systems (SAP and non-SAP) to another SAP system for beginning Trial Balance, Inventory/Interco subledgers
- Set up of direct/indirect Tax and legal needs for materials
- Setup of Materials Reporting (performance and legal reporting)
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Information Technology, Business Process Management, or related field OR Professional Equivalence;
- Proficient in requirement gathering, SAP implementation, data migration, SAP configuration and the master data attributes that drive SAP business processes;
- Hands-on experience in: Inventory management and valuation, product costing (actual & standard costing) & material ledger (ideally with Pharmaceutical companies);
- Hands-on experience in: Inventory management and valuation, product costing (actual & standard costing) & material ledger (ideally with Pharmaceutical companies)
- Hands-on experience with SAP S/4 HANA is a must;
- 5+ years of hands on SAP FI-CO experience;
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-983-0134.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.