Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst for a biotechnology company located in Weston, MA. Successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation, coordination, and documentation of financial analysis projects primarily involving expense report review and audits.
- Prepare, coordinate, document financial analysis projects primarily involving expense report review and audits.
- Review submitted expense reports for compliance to specific policies for HCP engagement using established protocols.
- Communicate findings along with recommended resolutions and perform timely follow-ups on all outstanding items.
- Support the US Transparency & Compliance Operations team in preparation for the Federal Open Payments ("Sunshine Act") filing in March.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of related experience.
- Comfortable working in Excel to create tables, charts, etc. for analysis and tracking
- Working knowledge of Oracle A/P & i-Expense systems
- Experience using MarkView a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated personal integrity and ability to handle highly sensitive data
- Strong written and verbal skills with a customer service orientation
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, with frequent interruptions
- Must be able to work as part of a team and be a part of the solution process
- Understanding of Federal ("Sunshine Act") & State HCP/O Aggregate Spend disclosures laws
- Understanding of Industry (PhRMA) and State Gift Bans & Limits for HCP Engagement
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.