Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst for a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidate will manage the accounts receivable of a number of customer accounts. This position will review data using system-generated reports and perform timely, accurate and complete account reviews, collections activities and account maintenance for assigned accounts.
- Perform order releases on a timely basis and in a manner that protects assets.
- Identify root causes of complex payment issues and trends. Assist Team Leader in preparation of compelling data presentations that efficiently communicate these trends to Manager or Team Leader.
- Resolve past-due invoices and customer claims on a timely basis, including proactive identification of account issues.
- Requires high degree of communicative ability due to mutil-functional issues. Participation on interdepartmental teams with periodic advice/coordination from Team Leader or Manager.
- Operates independently within defined scope of responsibility under regular supervision.
- Interacts with external and internal customers (i.e. Sales, Contract Marketing and Customer Service) at the peer and/or supervisory level.
- DSO and collection of unearned discounts. Short term and long term cash flow. Risk/Bad debt expense.
- Customer relationship management (both internal and external).
- Responsible for compliance with applicable policies and procedures.
- Participates in department and selected cross-functional process improvement teams.
- Failure to achieve results may result in adverse impact on customer relationships or loss of limited cash flow.
- Effectively utilize and maintain information systems as needed in the analysis and resolution of customer issues (including SAP, Cognos, and various other systems).
Skills and Requirements:
- High school graduation required.
- 2+ years of experience in Accounting, Receivables or Customer Service. Less than two years of
experience may be acceptable with a Bachelor's degree.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or business management preferred.
- Previous experience using SAP and advanced Excel skills are strongly preferred.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Samantha Reader at (+1) 267-983-0134 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a multinational biopharmaceutical company as a Finance Analyst at their office base in the UK.