Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Responsible for developing solution-based approaches to project issues and customer relationship management.
- Lead all internal and external communications, promote continuous improvement in all aspects of the role and promote customer excellence.
- This project management role has principal accountability for the execution of the client agreed upon project timeline.
- Ownership of the execution of the clinical project coordinating the interface between the client and our company for assigned project/service solutions.
- Responsible for the execution of programs and projects which include management of tasks for solution planning, analysis, configuration, and execution.
- Responsible for developing and participating in implementing business and system best practices.
- Ownership and management of the relationship with business and executive stakeholders (internal and external).
- Proactively identify potential risks and issues & create strategy for contingency planning and risk mitigation.
- Responsible for the creation and execution against project plans and timelines, including planning and scheduling project goals, milestones and deliverables across internal groups.
- Define project schedules, allocate resources, and monitor progress.
- Clear understanding of the Company's strategy & goals with the ability to align against the department strategy and goals.
- Successfully meet project objectives by aligning and tracking those objectives to the company strategy/goals, ensuring project team is delivering upon objectives.
- Responsible for identification and mitigation of potential issues, effectively escalating to all appropriate parties, as well as, ensuring a proper resolution.
- Ownership of project scope including monitoring and managing changes to scope, as well as, effectively communicating to appropriate stakeholders.
- Present services at external client meetings
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5-10 years' experience in Finance & Accounting
- Finance and Accounting for contract experience preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent follow up skill
- Ability to build credibility, garner support and work effectively with stakeholders, Finance, and the Outsourcing COE team members
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple stakeholder requests well
- Expertise in Office product suite such as Excel and PowerPoint
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-536-3075.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.