Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Responsible for monitoring and reconciliation to ensure data is accurate and compliant with 60+ individual country policies; and company procedures. Also responsible for the successful close-out of activities, ensuring financial, transparency and compliance accuracy of all costs and activity associated with events planned within company or by Third Party Vendors, as required by country specific, federal and state government reporting and regulations.
- Ensure compliance with all US and country-specific laws and company policies for interacting with global Healthcare Providers (HCPs), Healthcare Organizations (HCOs), and Patients, as applicable.
- Ensure correct reporting for all Transfer of Value (TOV) from company to the reportable Health Care Professionals (HCPs) and Teaching Hospitals (HCOs) for US and OUS activity, and support HealthCare Professional Dispute Resolutions.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual reporting deadlines with accurately reported data.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the monitoring policies and procedures. Ensure proper documentation is maintained and organization is audit ready.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Sunshine Act and global transparency reporting requirements in order to assess general data quality issues that may impact ability to report information to the country/state/government agencies.
- Serve as transparency resource for day-to-day processes and analyze and determine the best course of action for each inquiry/problem.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues, correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries and produce monthly reports. Assist with month end closing and provide supporting documentation for audits.
- Expert in system of record meeting management and contracting tools.
- Perform payment administrative functions including but not limited to: Preparing documentation for submission to Purchasing and/or Accounts Payable respectively for: Purchase Orders (PO), Company Meeting Cards, electronic funds transfers (EFT), Purchase Order Change Notices (POCN), tax related documentation, invoice processing and other payment related transactions.
- Recommend actions to resolve discrepancies with stakeholders and vendors. Investigates questionable data in a timely manner. Document disputes.
- Prepare reports and fulfill information requests from auditors. Track and report LBE on annual department Purchase Orders monthly.
Skills and Requirements:
- Data Entry Skills: emphasis on Excel
- 1+ years of experience in finance/accountng/reconciliation
- Extreme attention to detail and capable of asking insightful questions
- Proficient in MS Office skills
- Experience with reconciliation
- Knowledge of finance and accounting practices
- Must be flexible, able to adapt to changing business priorities and can multitask and deliver results within timelines
- Must have strong interpersonal skills; customer-service oriented
- Must be able to work well independently as well as part of a broader team with a strong sense of urgency, personal commitment and ownership over work
- Experience and comfortable with Excel, MS Office producst, Outlook
- Knowledge of Finance and Accounting practices
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and strong oral and written communications skill
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.