Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Ensure compliance with all US and country-specific laws and company policies for interacting with global Healthcare Providers (HCPs), Healthcare Organizations (HCOs), and Patients, as applicable.
- Ensure correct reporting for all Transfer of Value (TOV) from company to the reportable Health Care Professionals (HCPs) and Teaching Hospitals (HCOs) for US and OUS activity, and support HealthCare Professional Dispute Resolutions.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual reporting deadlines with accurately reported data.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the monitoring policies and procedures. Ensure proper documentation is maintained and organization is audit ready.
Skills and Requirements:
- Data Entry Skills: emphasis on Excel, Extreme attention to detail and capable of asking insightful questions, Proficient in MS Office skills
- Knowledge of finance and accounting practice
- Experience over Education would be considered.
- Fresh grads are considered as well.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-983-0134.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.