Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst with abio pharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Oversee and coordinate collaborations to enhance efficiency of the Financial process across Operations.
- Responsible for leading Operations integration activities.
- Work closely with cross-functional business teams within Operations and with Other Organizations.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree B.S. or B.A. in Business (Accounting/Finance) required.
- 5+ years of finance/accounting experience.
- Project Management Skills
- CPA or MBA preferred.
- Strong team building skills; ability to set and align goals/priorities, and ability to hold individuals accountable for delivering exceptional results.
- Strong business partnership skills and team oriented nature.
- Experience supporting and presenting to senior business and finance leaders.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities (across different time zones) to achieve results and meet deadlines.
- Strong sense of initiative & inquisitive self-starter.
- Disposition to generate ideas and embrace the ideas of others to manage innovation to reality.
- Knowledge of IBM PA, SAP Business Objects, SAP ECC, Teams and Excel.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-983-0134.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.