Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Complete various FP&A analysis related to ad-hoc projects as well as providing support on day-to-day operations for the External Affairs and Legal organization.
- Responsible for tracking and forecasting one-time integration cost.
- Interact with different levels of management to provide support on financial processes, mostly related to procure to pay activities.
- Correspond with internal and external counsel and support staff to troubleshoot invoicing and spend issues.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and provide support on various projects.
- Meet all financial reporting requirements for the Legal Finance group. Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and business policies and procedures.
Skills and Requirements:
- A./B.S. Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 6-8 years Financial Planning & Analysis or Accounting experience.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- SAP General Ledger and SRM experience
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-983-0134.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.