Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst with a pharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Analyzing, communicating and processing BTS various chargeback.
- Work on monthly close processes to ensure complete, accurate and timely monthly actual results.
- Prepare monthly actuals variance analysis and commentary for P&L and headcount.
- Understand monthly results and communicate risks, opportunities vs. benchmark.
- Prepare and develop drafts of monthly Integration LBEs and incorporate review changes.
- Meet financial reporting requirements and compliance for the Business Group, BTS HQ and Corporate.
- Drive process developments and improvements.
- Provide reconciliation and analysis on third party resource billing, charge out and savings.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and support various projects.
- Interact with all levels of management including BTS Managers, BTS FP&A, and Accounting COE.
Skills and Requirements:
- A/B.S Degree in Finance, CPA or MBA is a plus
- 4+ years FP&A experience, preferably in the Pharma/ healthcare/ biotech industry
- Experience in Accounting is a plus
- Strong Microsoft Excel and/or analytic skills is a must
- SAP General Ledger or SRM experience
- TM1, IBM Cognos or HFM experience desired
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Amanda Rivera at 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.