Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst for a biopharmaceutical company located in Mettawa, IL. Successful candidate will achieve monthly, quarterly and annual reporting deadlines with accurately reported data.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the monitoring policies and procedures. Ensure proper documentation is maintained and organization is audit ready.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Sunshine Act and global transparency reporting requirements in order to assess general data quality issues that may impact ability to report information to the country/state/government agencies.
- Track expenses and verify the accuracy of payment documents. Update and maintain department accounting ledgers and journals.
- Communicate with vendors and internal stakeholders regarding payment status, outstanding documentation requirements, timing and execution.
- Recommend actions to resolve discrepancies with stakeholders and vendors. Investigates questionable data in a timely manner. Document disputes.
- Prepare reports and fulfill information requests from auditors. Track and report LBE on annual department Purchase Orders monthly.
- Track, and collect outstanding hotel commissions from hotel suppliers and/or vendors. Provide year end Commission LBE reporting on a monthly basis.
- Ensure compliance with all US and country-specific laws and company policies
- Ensure correct reporting for all Transfer of Value (TOV) to the reportable Health Care Professionals (HCPs) and Teaching Hospitals (HCOs) for US and OUS activity, and support HCP Dispute Resolutions.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field, in addition to 1+ years of relevant experience
- Advanced Excel skills, familiarity with domestic and international payment requirements.
- Knowledgeable on related technical, systems and business process skills and consistently seeks opportunity to improve skills to advance business objectives
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amanda Rivera at or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.