Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst with a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.
- This position supports our Medical organization. Senior Analyst will own the accounting, budgeting, reporting and analysis of Operating expenses. Candidate will partner with business unit leaders and cost center managers.
- Responsible for month-end/Quarter-end close for selected Medical cost centers, including creation of journal entries, account reconciliations and variance analysis.
- Create monthly reporting packages for functional Medical leadership teams.
- Contribute to periodic re-forecasting process, which includes having ongoing communication with cost center owners for the entire budget/forecast process.
- Analyze actual versus planned results to provide management with feedback on achievement of goals.
- Act as point person for cost center managers for any questions regarding actual and budgeted expense.
- Prepare accurate, financial and operations analysis and reporting.
- Maintain control of key areas of balance sheet and support external audit.
- Ensure Compliance with SOX requirements and BIIB accounting policy and procedures.
- Support WW Medical Finance team - Work with team members to continuously improve processes. Support strategic analysis and ad-hoc requests as they arise.
Skills and Requirements:
- 5 + years related experience Familiarity w/Oracle, Hyperion and Business Objects preferred
- Education Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.