Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst with a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Assist with the Annual Planning and Monthly Forecasting processes ensuring targets and timelines are met. Demonstrate shared ownership in partnership with Program Finance leads to comply with, meet or exceed budgetary commitments.
- Manage monthly accrual process, partnering with project managers and Finance/Accounting teams.
- Prepare monthly financial reporting packages that will provide leadership with meaningful information required to make informed financial and business decisions, including detailed analysis of variances to budget and forecast.
- Assist PMO team in resource management to ensure proper allocation of resources/budgeting.
- Consolidate all financials and assist in finalizing executive summaries and relevant reporting for senior management. Prepare variance reporting and assist PMO team during monthly leadership reviews with CIO, providing clear and detailed explanations for any variances.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and reporting for Information Security financial management.
- Continually identify opportunities to drive improvement in the areas of accruals, analysis, financial diligence and reporting by leveraging systems and other resources. Actively participate in developing business processes which will provide the organization with improved tools for managing the business.
Skills and Requirements:
- 3-5 years accounting and finance experience (combination of public accounting and private industry experience a plus) Bachelors required.
- Experience with planning, resource management, and forecasting in PlanView a plus.
- Experience with reporting and forecasting tools such as Hyperion Planning or Hyperion Essbase a plus
- Above-average proficiency with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office tools
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.