Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst with a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.
- This position supports our G&A organization. This contractor will own the accounting, budgeting, reporting and analysis of Operating expenses. Candidate will partner with business unit leaders and cost center managers.
- Responsible for month-end/Quarter-end close for selected G&A cost centers, including creation of journal entries, account reconciliations and variance analysis
- Prepare and review annual budget and Quarterly forecasts, which includes having ongoing communication with cost center owners for the entire budget/forecast process
- Analyze actual versus planned results to provide management with feedback on achievement of goals
- Act as point person for cost center managers for any questions regarding actual and budgeted expense
- Prepare accurate, financial and operations analysis and reporting
- Maintain control of key areas of balance sheet and support external audit
- Ensure Compliance with SOX requirements and BIIB accounting policy and procedures
Skills and Requirements:
- 5 + years related experience
- Familiarity w/Oracle, Hyperion and Business Objects preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and customer service orientation required.
- Education Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.